The Boston Academy of Burlesque Education (or B.A.B.E. for short) is the educational arm of The Boston BeauTease (formerly The Boston Babydolls). We offer a wide variety of classes and workshops in many different burlesque skills and burlesque-related arts. Our classes offer something for everyone, whether you're an experienced dancer looking to add something new to your repertoire or if you've never danced before. Our school is located at The Arts Nexus, Studio A, 665 Beacon St., Suite 301, Boston, MA 02215
Expose yourself to a whole new way of thinking about your body and your sexuality.
“I want to thank you again for such a wonderful experience. It was by far the highlight of [the year] for me!”
— Estefania E., Lima, Peru
Introduction to Burlesque is open for registration in March
- There are no physical classes at B.A.B.E. right now.
- Please join our mailing list for updates.
GMAIL USERS: Missing your mailings from B.A.B.E.? Check your Promotions or Updates tab. Add us to your Contacts!
Learn from The Headmistress – even when you aren't in class!
- Her blog, Oh The Glamourous LIfe has tantalizing looks at burlesque backstage as well as useful tips every week.
- Miss Mina Murray's Little Book of Better Burlesque, a compilation of her weekly tips, and Miss Mina Murray's Little Book of Burlesque Costuming, Vol. 1: The Foundations can be purchased at B.A.B.E. or on-line!
- Read her essay on Sally Keith "Queen of the Tassels" at Burlesque Galaxy.
- To support her writings and receive special extras, become a Patron at Patreon.